- Tell us a little about your horse age, gender and who their daddy is?
She is a 18 year old grade nag as we call her (you can think Nicole Fields for that)
- State where you qualified
- Name of Arena where you qualified
- What was your placing
- How many times have you qualified for the best of the best or are you a first timer?
First Timer 2nd horse
- Tell us about the arena where you qualified – producers, ground, size of pen?
Very nice arena. We love this place and enjoyed racing there.
- What has been your biggest win as a rider so far?
Winning the Bad Cat Champ in Kentucky last year.
- Who is the one person that made you the rider you are today?
Nicole Fields. She has taught me everything I know and has been training me since I was 5yrs old.