Like Jess, we were smiling ear to ear on her qualifying. Your Daddy, we are sure, is very proud of you and the beautiful person and talented rider you are today. We love that you know your horse is a bit much but is all business and you click! That our friend is what makes a great team – compromise is what that is called.
Here is what Jess had to say about her Fruit Loop, her placings and her Dad!
- Tell us a little about your horse age, gender and who their daddy is?
Dutchess is a 5 year old mare by Firewaterontherocks, out of a DTF mare. She can be a fruit loop at times (especially in a stall), but when you’re riding her she is all business.
- State where you qualified
- Name of Arena where you qualified
Crazy Woman Ranch
- What was your placing
- How many times have you qualified for the best of the best or are you a first timer?
- Tell us about the arena where you qualified – producers, ground, size of pen?
She loves everything about crazy woman arena.
- What has been your biggest win as a rider so far?
I did win the warmup class at the Ross Co. Show. But I would say getting 3rd the weekend that I qualified has been my highlight so far. It was so unexpected, I felt like I won the NFR that day! I bought her in November with no expectations, and for some reason God has blessed me with this amazing athlete. We just fit!
- Who is the one person that made you the rider you are today?
- My Dad