- Tell us a little about your horse age, gender and who their daddy is?
My horse is a spicy and fun 11year old mare by Firewater on Ice.
- State where you qualified
- Name of Arena where you qualified
Hawk Hill Performance horses in Grayling Michigan
- What was your placing
- How many times have you qualified for the best of the best or are you a first timer?
- Tell us about the arena where you qualified – producers, ground, size of pen?
The show was absolutely awesome one of the most fun shows I had been to in a long time. Bigger arena, ground was good, lots of added money and prizes. This group of women have put together an awesome series of shows this year called The Rebellion Series.
- What has been your biggest win as a rider so far?
Mid-States Rodeo Champion Barrel Racer
- Who is the one person that made you the rider you are today?
My mom, who I lost at 21 for believing in my love of horses and in my ability to figure it out even though we were not horse people. My husband for always helping me to achieve the things in life that make me happy. And a slew of friends/family who keep me sane through the Insanity.