- Tell us a little about your horse age, gender and who their daddy is?
Trulee A Easy aka Val is a 12 year old mare; Her daddy is Trulee A KC
- State where you qualified
- Name of Arena where you qualified
Circle G and Midland
- What was your placing
- How many times have you qualified for the best of the best or are you a first timer?
This is my second year qualifying. Last year I qualified only on my pony and this year I qualified on both!
- Tell us about the arena where you qualified – producers, ground, size of pen?
Both pens were great arenas. I loved my first time in Michigan and hope to go back.
- What has been your biggest win as a rider so far?
My first run on Val was at an IBRA show in Swanton, OH and my mom told me to just take it easy and light lope her through since she is a lot bigger than my pony.. but I really wanted to win so I kicked really hard and won the pee wee’s. I thought my mom was going to have a heart attack 😂
- Who is the one person that made you the rider you are today?
My mommy she is the best and I want to be just like her when I grow up. Plus I really want to beat her and Miss Donna’s times.