One of our Fav Cannooks! Looking forward to seeing her and Down Right Bully come up the alley!
- Tell us a little about your horse age, gender and who their daddy is?
I qualified on my 6 yr old gelding Down Right Bully. He is a son of Down Home Dash and out of a daughter of Bully Bullion.
- State where you qualified
- Name of Arena where you qualified
Reach Center, Clinton
- What was your placing
I qualified a few times, 1d 1st at the NBHA Spring Thaw Show
- How many times have you qualified for the best of the best or are you a first timer?
This is my 5th time qualifying in 4 yrs and I have qualified on 4 different horses. (It’s one of my favorites of the year and I’m grateful each time to have qualified!!!)
- Tell us about the arena where you qualified – producers, ground, size of pen?
I qualified at the Reach Center in Clinton Ontario. One time was a show put on by the OBRA and one time was a show put on by the NBHA. They both put on fantastic events. They each work the ground a bit differently, but it is usually great. It is indoors and a medium to smaller(ish) sized pen.
- What has been your biggest win as a rider so far?
my biggest win so far would either be placing 3rd in a go round at the NBHA Worlds show in 2016 or this past June I set a new arena record and won an Open class of nearly 300 at the RC Show in Quebec.
- Who is the one person that made you the rider you are today?
My mom was the most influential person in my riding career. She taught me to ride, taught me to work hard, always encouraged me and gave me as many opportunities that she possibly could to go forward and far with my horses. She was my absolute biggest fan!!