- Tell us a little about your horse age, gender and who their daddy is?
Mo is a 5yr gelding by The Money Doctor. I’ve been riding Mo since he was 2 and this year has definitely been his best. He belongs to the Heckert’s and I am thankful they have been patient with me and him.
- State where you qualified
- Name of Arena where you qualified
The Good Evening Ranch
- What was your placing
- How many times have you qualified for the best of the best or are you a first timer?
2nd time running in it.
- Tell us about the arena where you qualified – producers, ground, size of pen?
The Good Evening Ranch is one of my favorite places to run, and the ground is nice.
- What has been your biggest win as a rider so far?
It wasn’t a win but it was to me. I got 3rd in the 2nd go of the Colonial Nationals on Beea Stash Of Money when she was a 4yr. I did a big fist pump, and came out crying happy tears!
- Who is the one person that made you the rider you are today? My Dad