Always love seeing this gal grace our presence!!
- Tell us a little about your horse age, gender and who their daddy is?
Wesley is 16, gelding, and his daddy is Ducelena out of Smart Little Lena.
- State where you qualified
- Name of Arena where you qualified
Genesee County Fairgrounds
- What was your placing
- How many times have you qualified for the best of the best or are you a first timer?
This is my 3rd year qualifying!
- Tell us about the arena where you qualified – producers, ground, size of pen?
The arena is probably one of my favorites around me locally, it’s a nice big/ wide pen so, it really let’s them run in between. Footing is always on point the producers/ everyone involved do a great job making sure everything is how it should be!
- What has been your biggest win as a rider so far?
This is a tough one for me honestly, I have many ‘wins’ in my opinion because I’m always trying to set personal ‘wins’ but, just being able to qualify for the slot race let alone 3 times has been a big win for me!
- Who is the one person that made you the rider you are today?
Many people have contributed to the rider I am today and I’m thankful for those people. One person that I would like to mention is Sarah Attea Griffin! After, all she gave me the opportunity to buy Wesley from her and the rest is history.