- Tell us a little about your horse age, gender and who their daddy is?
He’s a five year old dash ta fame gelding. He is the most talented horse I ever ever ridden with a huge personality. We just don’t always share the same goals when we go through the shoot, lol!
- State where you qualified
- Name of Arena where you qualified
Circle g arena
- What was your placing
- How many times have you qualified for the best of the best or are you a first timer?
Every year I believe.
- Tell us about the arena where you qualified – producers, ground, size of pen?
Circle g is a great place to show. Super nice facility. The Royale was a very fun show to attend.
- What has been your biggest win as a rider so far?
I would say winning the best of the best, and winning the sweepstakes finals and second in the average on Shrek.
- Who is the one person that made you the rider you are today?
Published by On The Road With Dawn and Clea
A place for all the information about the "On The Road" happenings and The place to read a little about arenas, riders, friends & family. We hope you enjoy!
View all posts by On The Road With Dawn and Clea