- Tell us a little about your horse age, gender and who their daddy is?
Six is a 12 year old mare by Tres Seis out of a daughter of Takin On The Cash.
- State where you qualified
- Name of Arena where you qualified
- What was your placing
- How many times have you qualified for the best of the best or are you a first timer?
I guess it’s been every year except last year and the very first year.
- Tell us about the arena where you qualified – producers, ground, size of pen?
Champions center it was a Dawn and Clea show the ground was great, I would say the pen is average size
- What has been your biggest win as a rider so far?
1st and 2nd at the AQHA world show the same year. It was my planets, moons, and stars all aligning kind of once in a lifetime win.
- Who is the one person that made you the rider you are today?
For me, it hasn’t been just one person. I feel like you can never learn enough so I’ve tried to listen to anyone who will offer advice, ask questions to anyone who will answer, and take all of that to figure out what will work for me and my program. My dad and I would sit and watch and try to figure out what moves made horses faster and how to get them to do that. My mom would take me to shows by herself when my dad was working. They are both so supportive even now. My husband pushed me even more to improve. Most importantly, the horses. The good ones, the bad ones, and all the in between ones have all made me better.