LOVE LOVE LOVE us some Overholts! Congrats
- Tell us a little about your horse age, gender and who their daddy is?
GNG backfire/ Poncho, came to our family as a rope horse. He was originally supposed to be my grandpas for a rope horse, I decided one day I wanted to try riding him! It then became a team. Poncho is 15 years old and his father is Snatchified.
- State where you qualified
- Name of Arena where you qualified
C bar C
- What was your placing
- How many times have you qualified for the best of the best or are you a first timer?
This is my first time qualifying for the BOTB. I couldn’t be more exited.
- Tell us about the arena where you qualified – producers, ground, size of pen?
Winning time is usually about a 14.7 or 8. It’s indoor arena so ground is always good.
- What has been your biggest win as a rider so far?
Placing 21st in the world at the NBHA Youth World!!
- Who is the one person that made you the rider you are today?
My grandparents Dave and Lyn Overholt. They have put me on horses since I was 3.