This lil gal is one of the best cheer leaders for everyone around her. We wish her and all the Riders the best of luck!
- Tell us a little about your horse age, gender and who their daddy is?
My horse is 19 years old, my papa got him from a friend of ours for my nana to run. I needed a step up horse so my nana let me have him. My Uncle Larry Teubert’s dad used to run poles on him when he was being futuritied, and he loves poles. I don’t know his breading but we love him anyway. I am so excited to run him at the BOTB, because I ran my first 16 at the Rebel Soule.
- State where you qualified
- Name of Arena where you qualified
- What was your placing
- How many times have you qualified for the best of the best or are you a first timer?
First Timer, ran Fridays show last year and missed it by 4.
- Tell us about the arena where you qualified – producers, ground, size of pen?
Rebel Soule, Midland Fairgrounds
- What has been your biggest win as a rider so far?
2017 CanAm PeeWee Champion on Miss Malan, but I am most proud of my 2019 Friday night run at the Rebel Soule where I ran a 16.9
- Who is the one person that made you the rider you are today?
I don’t just have 1 person, I have 2 very special people. My mom and my papa, that is why I am qualified for the BOTB. My papa and my mom taught me how to ride and sent me to the Martha Josey Clinic. My mom is the best cheerleader I could ever want.