- Tell us a little about your horse age, gender and who their daddy is?
“Red” is a 12 year-old gelding by Peppy Little Disco. He is owned by my fiancé, Miranda Perry. She bought him in 2012 as a 5 year-old from Donnie Lawrence.
- State where you qualified
- Name of Arena where you qualified
Circle G Arena
- What was your placing
- How many times have you qualified for the best of the best or are you a first timer?
I believe this is my fourth time. I qualified twice on my retired paint horse, Andy, and now twice on Red.
- Tell us about the arena where you qualified – producers, ground, size of pen?
Ohio IBRA State Show – it was a last chance qualifier on August 3rd.
- What has been your biggest win as a rider so far?
Winning the first go of the open at the 2015 NBHA state show after Miranda ended up in the hospital from an accident during exhibitions. It was the first time I had rode Red in over a year. We ended up placing 2nd in the finals behind Brad Shirey and Shrek.
- Who is the one person that made you the rider you are today? Brad Shirey without a doubt