- Tell us a little about your horse age, gender and who their daddy is?
My horse’s barn name is Dee and she turned 13 on May 22nd of this year. Her daddy is Mr Eye Can Do It who’s by Mr Eye Opener. We bought her from our good friends Beth and Randy Burkett who raised her. She was 6 years old at the time but hadn’t been started on barrels so me and my dad trained her and the rest is history. I love her very much
- State where you qualified
- Name of Arena where you qualified
- What was your placing
First or third (I can’t remember)
- How many times have you qualified for the best of the best or are you a first timer?
I qualified for it last year as well
- Tell us about the arena where you qualified – producers, ground, size of pen?
- What has been your biggest win as a rider so far?
I actually have 2, getting reserve champion at the NBHA state show in the youth and getting 6th in the second go of the NBHA Youth World back in 2017. It was our first time there and the biggest show we had gone to.
- Who is the one person that made you the rider you are today?
My dad. He had me on a horse before I even knew what a horse was. He’s taught me everything I’ve needed to know about horses and I couldn’t be more grateful