LOVE THIS INTERVIEW and WE LOVE HER LOVE FOR BARREL RACING. LOOK AT THAT GRIT!
- Tell us a little about your horse age, gender and who their daddy is?
My horse is a 19 year old mare, who I shared with my dad for a bit until he let me run her full time and we went from there. Dash For Cash is her great grandfather. She has the biggest heart and gives me her best every time.
- State where you qualified
- Name of Arena where you qualified
Raise The Bar Arena Of Dreams, &Montcalm county fairgrounds
- What was your placing
1st/1D & 2nd/1D
- How many times have you qualified for the best of the best or are you a first timer?
this will be my second time going to botb, last year i qualifies once and this year i qualified twice! such a fun show
- Tell us about the arena where you qualified – producers, ground, size of pen?
The first time i qualified was at the end of last years season in Vicksburg Michigan, the pattern was a bigger sized pattern (18.3) and my horse loves the run of bigger patterns! The ground was good, a little deep but no bothers to my horse!
- What has been your biggest win as a rider so far?
I haven’t necessarily had any “big” wins, but i count every small win as a blessing! We have won many of the youth go rounds at NBHA Mi State Finals, also have been a finalist at Youth Worlds every year i’ve gone!
- Who is the one person that made you the rider you are today?
My dad and my brother influenced me a lot as the rider i am today. i started out riding before i could even walk. i’ve been riding for 15 years now and love the adrenaline rush of everything!! My dad is my role model and pushed me to be better every run.