- Tell us a little about your horse age, gender and who their daddy is?
Chevy is a 21 grade gelding therefore I have no idea who his daddy is.
- State where you qualified
- Name of Arena where you qualified
The Champions Center
- What was your placing
- How many times have you qualified for the best of the best or are you a first timer?
This is my first time and I’m very excited!
- Tell us about the arena where you qualified – producers, ground, size of pen?
I qualified at The Panty Raid in Springfield, Ohio.
- What has been your biggest win as a rider so far?
Qualifying for the Best of the Best!
- Who is the one person that made you the rider you are today?
My mom! She has taught me everything she knows! She always makes sure that I have everything I need! She is the oldest one cheering for me when I come through the gate!
Published by On The Road With Dawn and Clea
A place for all the information about the "On The Road" happenings and The place to read a little about arenas, riders, friends & family. We hope you enjoy!
View all posts by On The Road With Dawn and Clea